Monday, August 24, 2009

Heidi Montag looks good in spandex, does nothing else right


Once again Heidi Montag has proven that she's good at nothing more than self-promotion and looking great in a bikini. The reality star showed off her not-so anticipated dance skills at the Miss Universe pageant last night--not that you can really call the clumsy skipping and stripping Mrs. Pratt performed "skills".

After Heidi's drama-filled performance on I'm a Celebrity.. Get me out of here and her disappointing Playboy debut (low key Maxim at best), I for one was keeping my fingers crossed that her aspirations to be a pop star would actually pay off and prove to the world that she can do more than just look good in a halter top. Unfortunately, all those orgasms that Spencer has been giving her must have left her too tired to give more than a lackluster Britney impression.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't able to see it as it didn't air in the UK I think, but I was rooting for her.

    it's a shame really, but I admit that I do like her song Fashion. Purely because it's LOLs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I just read that Perez thing

    ahahahahahahahahaha at them

    ReplyDelete