Thursday, August 13, 2009

Being Brazen (with blazers)

So, due to the lack of sex I'm getting from Bogart lately--that's the name I'm giving to my lovely mystery man, and yes, it is after Humphrey Bogart (although I'm pretty sure that guy had no trouble in the bedroom)--I've been spending a lot of my time online. And, due to my oh-so savvy internet search abilities (aka online stores and perez hilton), I've found what might just be my new favorite fall trend: blazers.

The menswear classic is back, and in a big big way. Seriously, can you ever go wrong with a blazer? Whether thrown on over jeans to add some flair or wore over a skirt ala Blake Lively, they are just too cute. Here are a few of my favorites:


1. Corpus Women's Boy Blazer 80's purple, $83.00
2. Warehouse Sequin Blazer ASOS, $147.12
3. Shrunken Schoolboy Blazer The GAP, $98.00 (as seen on Ashlee Simpson)
4. Silence & Noise Slouch Boyfriend Blazer Urban Outfitters, $48.00
5. Studded Blazer Zara, price unknown

DO:
Go for a studded or sequined blazer to add a feminine flare
DON'T:
Go for a jersey number. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment